How has your life changed in Kuwait

Hello everyone,

Has your life changed since you moved to Kuwait? If so, in what way?

Tell us more about all the changes in your life regarding your family, job, or friends. What about your frame of mind? How would you define your mood?

Leisure activities improve our health and social interactions. How much time do you dedicate to leisure activities and networking nowadays?

Would you say that your standard of living has improved in Kuwait? What income differences have you noticed?

On a scale of 0 to 10, tell us how much your expatriation to Kuwait has transformed your life (0 = no change, 10 = dramatic change).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Priscilla

Actually life in Kuwait is quiet ok. Except feeling bored in my spare time and weekends since I'm alone here and have only work colleagues but not a friends to go out with

Surely life is changed here as I become diebetic and very lazy also . Back home I was health freak n alert. Always . But there is negative and positive side of every aspect of life , I become more poorer than my country also but I have found happiness here so I decided to live here , there is some thing special about Kuwait which cannot be described in words at all .

Trying to renew a driving license has become an absolute nightmare. As a westerner I am not used to being shoved in the back by people as they decide the queue is not for them or being shouted at for trying to obey and follow the law rather than drive without a license like some.

I have a great job, work with great people and have a lovely home here. But everything between my flat and my office is a complete nightmare I can only escape from at the front end of a Qatar Airways or Emirates plane 10 minutes after take-off..

The driving here is obscene. I do not leave home unless I absolutely have to. The bureaucracy is not only bad but oppressive with the only effort ever made by any official being to make one's life hell.

Hey, you win some you lose some, we all here for one thing and one thing only MONEY,, and come to grip you are living in a mental ghetto..
Don't get fooled by fancy cars And house!!

chaned very much

Yes very much changed

Hi everyone,

thank you for your feedback. Very much appreciated.

@ Satish90 and Deepa123, how would you describe the changes that occured ? Were they positive ?

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi

Bhavna

All needs and basic things are changed, including physical strength as well as some psychological changes also.  (Not able to disclose in Public).

Thanks

Regards

deepa

The only time I enjoyed driving in Kuwait was sunrise on the weekend along the Gulf Road.  Every other excursion was a nightmare and often I neglected to go out of my flat because of traffic.  I did though plan an escape from Kuwait once a month.  Used that mini-vacation like a carrot to lead me through the rest of the month.