Looking to get a translator in chivor and muzu who know the area

Hello , Recently been  to colombia but  looking to  get a translator in chivor ,who knows the place and  also  possible would like to got to Muzu ..(this is for next time).
Also would like to know of  place to  stay where I can get  accommodation there (chivor /muzu) with  kitchen as I like to cook now and then.Thank You

For those not familiar with Boyacá department in northeastern Colombia, Chivor and Muzo (the correct spelling) are obscure pueblos that are seven hours driving-distance from each other.

In viewing hundreds of Colombia posts on multiple sites, I had never read of either one.

I wouldn't bet on the possibility of finding a bi-lingual tour-guide referral for Chivor or Muzo at expat.com .. although anything is possible.

If you post again, Andiy, please enlighten us as to why you are choosing such little-known places and whether you have been there already.

cccmedia in La Zona Cafetera

Showaround.com has tour guides and companions available for Bogotá, Medellín, the Coffee Zone and other Expat-friendly places in Colombia.

For obscure Muzo and Chivor, however:  nada.

cccmedia in La Zona Cafetera

What do the obscure Boyacá-departamento pueblos of Chivor and Muzo, seven hours apart, have in common?

Two of Colombia's three most important emerald mines are located there, one each in Chivor and Muzo.

Colombia is the world's leading country in the harvesting of this precious green stone.

Until recently, the emerald mines were at the heart of the longstanding civil unrest and violence in Colombia.

Data source:  Wikipedia

-- cccmedia