Studying in Sweden

Hello everyone,

Would you recommend studying abroad in Sweden?

Every year, 4 million young people from all over the world choose to study abroad for one semester or a full academic year. Would you encourage them to come and study in Sweden?

In your opinion, what are the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country/area? Are these free of charge? If not, are tuition fees expensive? Are there many foreign students enrolled in these schools/colleges/universities? What is the main language of instruction at the university?

Thank you in advance for sharing!
Priscilla

Yes if they want they can study

Nope, you need to get a certification that you can speak and understand Swedish on a level that would enable you to go through school / college / uni there is a test that you need to do before you are accepted.

I'm sure there are some courses in English but these are far and few between, I give up on going to uni, and it is very expensive, my gf did a course for test certification and shes been doing her job for 15 years and still paying the tuition fees, she said shes got a long way to go before paying them off and that's at a rate of about £2000 a year.

Ofc it is best if you find a college / uni and phone them about the course and fee yourself you never know, this country is strange to immigrants compared to expats like myself. immigrants get everything free (housing, monthly income etc.) except SFI they need to pay for it which its not expensive but its the opposite for expats, we get the Swedish learning course for free but no other help.

It's strange to hear that most courses are in Swedish.
If this was the case, Sweden would not be a successfull destination as part of the Erasmus Programme.

And yet you provide no links, no courses nothing.. kind of a pointless reply? And sure show me free courses in English where you can get a degree. 

Like I said unless you pay an extreme amount of money that you will likely need to repay for the rest of your life then you won't get anything here in English.