Expats lets meet near La Herradura - Nerja - Almunecar & surroundings

Hello

We bought a home in La Herradura and are looking for ex-pats in the area - Nerja, Almunecar and surrounding locations.

If you're within 30 minutes of La Herradura, I'd love to meet for tea/coffee and chat a bit.

Hello. Are you still interested?

Welcome. I'm in La Herradura from the U.S. and would love to meet in town. How about we meet for tea/coffee on the beach next week. What day works for you? Looking forward to connecting. Michelle

Hello Michelle

Tomorrow is a good day for me.  Does 7 pm suit you?
Regards. Carmen

Mornings would be better for me this week. I have plans in the evening. Let me know if Saturday morning would work for you. Given the festival in town, it's going to busier than usual however. We could meet at Bamboo if you'd like for coffee/tea. If you're free on Saturday morning, please let me know. My whatsapp is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Mornings would be better for me this week. I have plans in the evening. Let me know if Saturday morning would work for you. Given the festival in town, it's going to busier than usual however. We could meet at Bamboo if you'd like for coffee/tea. If you're free on Saturday morning, please let me know. My whatsapp is ***

Next Saturday I'll go to Granada. I'm free on Sunday morning. I can't see your whatsapp number.

My number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

deleted

They seem to block out our phone numbers unfortunately. So tomorrow you're going to Granada? Then next week in the morning would be good. Tuesday is a bank holiday. Monday morning or Wedneday morning about 10:00 would work - coffee/tea on the beach at Bamboo. Let me know.

Next Saturday I went to Granada. I'm free on Saturday afternoon. I can't see your whatsapp number.