Language exchange: Spanish/Russian/English for French! - need help!

Hi, everyone!

I'm desperate for practicing my French! I was thinking perhaps we could arrange some kind of a language exchange, I speak fluent Russian, English and Spanish... ,is anyone interested in any of these? I work Monday to Friday, normal office hours, and mostly free on the weekends, would be more than happy to share my knowledge and simply enjoy multilingual communication.
Please, let me know!

Regards,
Iryna

Good luck on finding someone Muzyka, if I hear of anyone I will be sure to let you know.

Hi Iryna, :)

You may post an advert under Argentina classifieds > community section - Language exchange as well.

I wish you good luck.
Christine

Thanks, Christine, I already did! ;)
Hopefully I get help!

Sam, thanks! I'm sure you'll do! ;)

:)

HI...I'm Argentinian Guy and Can Speak English Very Well and Italian, Portugues and French Basic..(Level 1) If you want to contact me to practice Spanish, English or the other languaje what i know..let me know..aleochoa77hotmail.com ..we can meet some weekend beacause I work and Study in the Week..Kisses..Bye

I am your guy !
I am French and have also office hours :-)
Write me your personal email address to my inbox, I will contact you asap.
We may speak about studies too :-)

à bientôt!
Lau

Ирина, привет! Как успехи с французским? Мой аргентинский муж теряет язык - тоже очень переживает. Если есть желание, можно встретиться и поболтать на французском, русском...а мне надо подтягивать испанский 6)

Hi tangostyle,

could you please post in english ?