Nice estate around Morningside

Good evening Jo'burgers

I am looking for a good estate to live in the Sandton-Morningside-Brynston "Triangle". Kyber Rock could also be possible.

I am a business professional and looking for a nice place. If possible with common pool area, tennis court etc. Security must be first class. Monthly rent should be around 20'000 Rand.

I was first thinking to move to one of the estates further north (Fourways Gardens, etc.) but there are only families with children. I would rather prefer to stay more close to Sandton.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Cheers, André

Hello Andre. I lived before in River club Estate, on Coleraine drive. It is a very nice place and safe. If safety is your concern, you'd better focus the ones in clusters. Within your budget, you'll get swimming pool in the house, which are very common in the areas that you have mentioned. The size of the pool is vary. Tennis court is not always available in clusters. However I saw one in Outspan road with tennis court (sorry, I don't remember the name of the cluster). Otherwise, in Morningside at the corner Ballyclaire and Outspan road there's a tennis club (4 courts), that you can book a place or become a member with a very reasonable price. I still have my previous landlord phone number in Riverclub Estate if maybe you'd like to look the house. She's a very nice lady and I was very happy with her service.

Hi Andre,

I live in Morningside village on the Fir Road- Outspan Road intersection. Its a pretty nice place with all that you asked for including tennis courts... you can google for the properties available for rent... i guess it should deftly fit your budget too... lemme kno if u wanna play tennis i am new to sandton and looking for some one to play tennis regularly :)

Aravindh

Hello Indobe and Aravindh

thanks a lot for your responses!! There are so many estates and it is just difficult to visit the right ones - I guess the good flats move very fast.
I will definately check out the estates you mentioned when I am next time in joburg.

Anyway,
Indobe, would be great to get the details of that person you mentioned.
Aravindh,
Do you really want to play against a Swiss???

->  I will pm you directly!

Cheers,
André