Hi please help me advice about my resignation isues..

hi i just want to ask something i hope theres some one here can help me.. i currently work here in bahrain for 1 1/2 yrs and i decide to resign .. for familly matters .. i did what lmra told me to send resignation letters through post office.. and my employer say yes .. just give her a 3  weeks .. i did .. i wait .. after then i ask her again and she said my visa is still not finish.. i said i already resign you told me ok.. now your telling me this.. i dont want to do some actions that makes me alot of trouble for them and for but i realy need to go home.. and not come back.. still she didnt give my pasport.. any one here can help me .. what to do next..

Hi,

You should talk to LMRA immediately and seek assistance from your embassy.

T&R

rheemay wrote:

hi i just want to ask something i hope theres some one here can help me.. i currently work here in bahrain for 1 1/2 yrs and i decide to resign .. for familly matters .. i did what lmra told me to send resignation letters through post office.. and my employer say yes .. just give her a 3  weeks .. i did .. i wait .. after then i ask her again and she said my visa is still not finish.. i said i already resign you told me ok.. now your telling me this.. i dont want to do some actions that makes me alot of trouble for them and for but i realy need to go home.. and not come back.. still she didnt give my pasport.. any one here can help me .. what to do next..

Yes, like logicalIndian advised, seek help from your embassy. No one has the right to hold on to your passport. It belongs to you and your country. Since you have followed proper procedures to leave, you have done your part.