Vaccinations for babies

Hello,

I have a questions abt the vaccinations for babies.

I have a ' month old and he needs to get his vaccination soon. The first 3 ones he got in Holland.
Now i'm very curious if there is anyone  who got there baby vaccinated  in morocco?

and was it at the vaccination center or a the pediatrician?

most of the pediatricians dont have the vacinations and you have to buy them urself at the pharmacy.. but i dont trust that cz they might be over dated..you never know. At the center they're right from the fridge, they say...

does anyone have experience with this matter?

thanks in advance!

Hi Khadies,

I am moroccan and I live in Casablanca. I am not a doctor but I can recommend you at least 3 well-Known pediatrician who can help you in that matter.
If you want names and addresses, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Hello
IAM interested

Hi there..i have my baby here and since birth she have her vaccine here. If you want i can go with you in our pedia . Shes nice and speak english as well. Please call me in my no.xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi khadies..

got my baby vaccinated here in morocco when she was 5month old.. we take her to our pediatrician where vaccines are ready in the clinic..no need to go out and buy in the pharmacie.. if u are in casa nearby i can give u the dr. charbi's clinic contact number..just pm me.. ;)

puranomae wrote:

Hi there..i have my baby here and since birth she have her vaccine here. If you want i can go with you in our pedia . Shes nice and speak english as well. Please call me in my no.xxx

hey Puranomae,

Thank you for ur help... an English speaking pediatrician is a good idea...cz my frensh really sucks.

can u give me the contact pls?

Thanks!