Hiring Expat in West jakarta

Hi,

I am currently looking for expat who would be interested to be involved in our operation as pioneer in direct mail order. Experience within 1-2 years and lived in Jakarta at least 6 months. You would get the opportunity to experience first hand how direct mail operates and oversee process of supply chain, warehousing, printing, assortment, as well as call center. Our office is in West Jakarta and constantly going our customer database throughout Indonesia.

Reference: bluefox-international.com | easyshopping.co.id

Hello Bluefox Indonesia :cheers:

Please drop your advert in the dedicated space of this site to host jobs adverts :

>Jobs offers in Jakarta

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Kenjee,

Yes. Duly noted.
I rushed to post without taking the time to explore.
My bad :(

Apologize for that.

Regards,
Lucky
Bluefox Indonesia

Do you offer a work permit and KITAS in your package?

Hi Fred,

Yes we offer KITAS for this position.

Work permit ?

In order to get KITAS you would need to have IMTA (work permit).
So, yes we also provide work permit :)

Lucky Nugraha wrote:

Hi,

I am currently looking for expat who would be interested to be involved in our operation as pioneer in direct mail order. Experience within 1-2 years and lived in Jakarta at least 6 months. You would get the opportunity to experience first hand how direct mail operates and oversee process of supply chain, warehousing, printing, assortment, as well as call center. Our office is in West Jakarta and constantly going our customer database throughout Indonesia.

Hi All!
Thank you for the interest.
This position has been filled and so no vacancy at the moment :)

Hi Lucky,

I know that you are looking for people who are currently in Jakarta.
I just wanted to ask you if you have any opportunities or advice for someone looking to relocate to Jakarta from Europe.
I currently have my girlfriend living in Jakarta and I am searching for a job in order to move there.

Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any openings, my background is mostly within sales and marketing but I have also worked in warehouses and other physical jobs

All the best,
Karl Johansson

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
karl.johansson wrote:

I just wanted to ask you if you have any opportunities or advice for someone looking to relocate to Jakarta from Europe. .....
.......my background is mostly within sales and marketing but I have also worked in warehouses and other physical jobs

This may prove hard for you to do legally because of immigration laws here.
The practical upshot boils down to this - If an Indonesian can do the job, a foreigner isn't allowed to.

Your only chance of legal work is if you have special skills that aren't available from the local workforce.
Illegal work is a very bad idea.

I would be interested in finding out about this in more detail.
Can you get back to me to discuss.

dantenny wrote:

I would be interested in finding out about this in more detail.
Can you get back to me to discuss.

What do you need to know about?

Its filled as he said no more open vagancy....

Hello everyone,

Lucky Nugraha wrote:
Lucky Nugraha wrote:

Hi,

Hi All!
Thank you for the interest.
This position has been filled and so no vacancy at the moment :)

We are closing this thread.

Please refer to the Jobs in Jakarta section if you have a job offer or if you are looking for a job and do not hesitate to create your own topic on the Jakarta forum if you need advice from members.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed