Anyone want to connect in Gothenburg

Hey everyone,

I'm soon to be moving to Gothenburg indefinitely.  I won't know ANYONE! 

I'd be keen to connect with vibrant, fun people. I'd also love to meet fellow creatives and entrepeneurs. Such as designers, writers, illustrators, musicians.

A bit about me,  I run a social movement called social heartistry which is about teaching adults how to be more child-like and heal their inner child pain.  I coach people, this philosophy and i write books about it.  I also do crazy guerilla street theatre.

Hit me up if you want to connect!

I just moved to Gothenburg from California.  Would love to get together, as I don't know anyone either. Hit me up when you arrive and wanna get out and about.

Hello :cheers:

General reminder to all members

Do not forget to subscribe to the Networking in Gothenburg section of the forum to be notified whenever there are meet ups around.

Anybody can also create an Event  if they wish to organize an Expat.com meet up, we can help by inviting members registered on the Gothenburg network.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Mitchele! Am Agribah and newly relocated to Göteborg from another city. My social network is limited and so am searching for new friends for a cup of coffee, dinner outing, a walk in the city/ in nature m.m. Give me a shout out if it sounds interesting.

Hey I am Rhian! Just moved from the UK. Your work sounds extremely interesting and also fun!
I am also looking for new friends since recently moving here. I just finished university, studying criminology so it is nice to have some more free time and I am always up for grabbing coffee, going to liseberg or anything else!

WOW! I just popped back onto these forums and I LOVE the idea of heartistry! I do something similar, geared towards adult women (and men if they're interested) - I teach hula hooping here in Gothenburg for adults! I full believe that adults need to be able to find their inner child, play, and have fun! Sometimes we all get a bit too serious in life and it eats us up entirely. I don't know what street theater is, but some of the ladies and I have done street shows with the hoops :) We can definitely brain-mash one day!