New to Goteborg

this is Sandy, i just moved to Göteborg, i would like to meet a lot of people and have fun with. I like bars, cinema, lacs and good restaurants...

Es Sandy, acabo de emmenager a Göteborg, me gustará encontrar del mundo y divertirme entre amigos. Me gustan los bares, el cine, ellos cojeas por las noches, los lagos y los restaurantes buenos.

bisous

how about ur interest to visit stockholm and have a cruise travel to estonia or riga or finland?

Hej Sandy! I moved to Göteborg a week ago and I'm also new in the city :)
Drop me a line if you want to keep in touch! :)

hi,

i am Sandy from France, nice profile! i just move to Goteburg 2 days ago lol! i like music a lot, hanging out with friends in bars or whatever, karaokes, cinemas and restaurants,

get in touch,

take care,

x

Hi Sandy and welcome to Expat.com ;)

I hope you'll soon start networking in Gothenburg. If you want to meet Spanish speaking people, you may want to start a topic in the Spanish speaking forum for Gothenburg.

Have a nice day further

Arlette

Hej !

I will be in gothenburg at the end the next week and for several months. I don't know anyone, it cool be nice to meet you and have fun ;)

see you,

Julien from France

Hola Sandyoslo, yo estoy en Göteborg ahora aprendiendo sueco e investigando la mejor manera de divertirme, me gustaría verlo todo, tanto museos como bares y restaurantes de moda.

Si quieres pracicar español, yo puedo ayudarte. Si estas interesada, escribeme a elp20062hotmail.com.

Muchas gracias, un fuerte abrazo