Spain - Scholarship, Living & works !

Hi everyone,

I'm finding one chance for scholarship & infor. about Spanish living & works.

if anyone can share something, it's great !

Thanks.

Thuyen

Hi Thuyen,

For a good start, i invite you to have a look at the Living in Spain guide , it might help you to find some useful information. :)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Erasmus is a good known scholarship, but that is only applicable if you are a European citizen. Could this be an option for you?

Hey Thuyen,

I am not super familiar with scholarships but I can tell you that living in Spain is one of the best moves I have done! I´m originally from Chicago and moved to Spain for work.

The cost of living here is fairly cheap and the Spainards really live every day to the fullest. There is SO much to do, beautiful weather, great food/drinks and you will have the opportunity to learn and practice Spanish with locals. Also, Madrid is a great hub to travel to other European cities by car, train or plane.

I know moving can be hard so here is a great resource to find some pre-moving information as well as apartments if you decide to come! https://www.spotahome.com/blog/category/spain

My advice is to book an apartment before you come because It was crazy when I was looking here in Madrid!

Let me know if you need any more advice :)

lsglobexs wrote:

Erasmus is a good known scholarship, but that is only applicable if you are a European citizen. Could this be an option for you?

It's a pity that i'm not European citizen but thanks a lot for your sharing !

Sorry to hear that. Once I hear about another one I will let you know.