Help me if you know Part Time Online Job

I am Vanda Sok, who lives in Cambodia. I am studying at university and I am working as well. I would like to find online working job that I can work at home and can offer me some money to support my studying and living as well. Who can help me? Please tell me if you know, I really need your help!

Have you searched the JOBS section of the site, and perhaps posted your CV there?

I'm a bit confused, you live in Cambodia, but want an online job from Austria?  :unsure

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Try freelancer.com, upwork.com, toptal.com, guru.com, weworkremotely.com, etc.

You are not confused! I am living in Cambodia and I wish to have online part time job! I think online part time job allow people work online from home and anywhere! Can you help me for this information?? This is my personal e-mail: *** Please help me, to save my living! I want to the legal work even it pays me a little!! Thank you for your reply!

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

I searched and I met some of them too but it not really work, so I decided to ask someone who had the experiences and guide me to do it. Your help is the best saving my life and living too! Thank you for reply and I hope to hear good things from you soon!!

@Franze

Use Google to search for such work.

stumpy wrote:

@Franze

Use Google to search for such work.

Correct :)

If one wants to work online, one should be skilled enough to know how to find work online on their own through appropriate methods.