Planning to move to Tunisia

Hi,

Me and my husband is planing to move to Tunisia his family is from sousse and Sfax. But I prefer to live in Tunis. As oral surgeon from Manila can I practice my profession in Tunisia?  Any other International school aside from acts? do I need to look after my in laws? ( may I know the culture and tradition ) I'm half Chinese and its part of our culture to look after old people but I don't practice this part.

How's the real estate business in Tunisia? Do you have wine bars?

Thank you!

JAI

Invisalign smile wrote:

Hi,

Me and my husband is planing to move to Tunisia his family is from sousse and Sfax. But I prefer to live in Tunis. As oral surgeon from Manila can I practice my profession in Tunisia?  Any other International school aside from acts? do I need to look after my in laws? ( may I know the culture and tradition ) I'm half Chinese and its part of our culture to look after old people but I don't practice this part.

How's the real estate business in Tunisia? Do you have wine bars?

Thank you!

JAI

Hi Jai,

Unless you speak French or Arabic you won't get a job in your profession here and you should know that due to our high unemployment by law all job opportunities must go to a Tunisian.

I don't understand what you mean by international schools 'acts'.  Do you have children that are school age or is it for you.

Our culture is that the children should help and assist and care for their parents.  It depends on the income and how much you can afford.  Certainly we help with food, rent, care when they are sick and many have one or both parents living with them if they can.

Real estate is bouyant here and prices (depending on the area) are rising. 

Yes, we have wine bars.

If you want more indepth advice please just ask.