Looking for apartment or family house for share

Hi,
I am looking for apartment at least 450€ monthly for 3 month in swieqi ,st julians or salima, i really need help before my study start!

Thank you

Hello Fatemah93 :cheers:

I invite you to drop an advert in the Housing in Malta section of the site to increase your chances to find a deal :top:

Regards
Kenjee
https://www.expat.com

i will be honest with you - your going to struggle to find a prperty in that area for those prices - property prices have risen sharply in the last two years and for short lets as well most properties will command at least 450 a week

What about €800 monthly for 3 month ??!

Hi Fatemah93,

I checked for you at Basecamp (in Swieqi) since I know the owners, and I was told that it should be possible for you to rent a room for 3 months.

Basecamp is an 11-bedroomed guest house with shared use of the kitchen, lounge and chillout areas, shared use of the swimming pool, garden and roof terrace, free wifi in the living / dining room area and use of the washing-machine and iron facilities. Some rooms have air conditioning too (I understand that this is an an additional charge).

You may read more about the accommodation at basecamp.com.mt

Their email address is info@basecamp.com.mt. Feel free to mention me in your email so that they would associate your inquiry with my query.

Regards,

Charlo

Hi,
have you already found an apartement? I could offer a room in a shared flat, but it is in Msida.
Send me a message, if you are interested in.

Greetings
Brigitte

brigitte1966 wrote:

Hi,
have you already found an apartement? I could offer a room in a shared flat, but it is in Msida.
Send me a message, if you are interested in.

Greetings
Brigitte

Please post your offer in the HOUSING section, as Kenjee previously mentioned.

A reminder to all, advertising on the forum is discouraged, per the Malta Forum Code of Conduct.  Thanks.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Closed