Introduction

Hey Sameera ,,,,

Finally ,,,, i think we should stop thinking of milkshakes and get some realy posts over here.

Suggest us a topic.

DANI

This has the possibility of becoming the largest and most off topic thread ever on this forum :lol:

Clansman wrote:

This has the possibility of becoming the largest and most off topic thread ever on this forum :lol:

I has already gone there Bro ....
Check the others

making longer and longer they say longer the better :idontagree:

FireFox wrote:

SIZE does matter :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

danicoolpak17 wrote:
FireFox wrote:

SIZE does matter :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

okay gents if this is the new topic we are way off topic now.  Introduction, milkshakes, spins in the car are fine, but.....  :offtopic:

start a new thread.

... completely agree...:offtopic:

...and it has been slowly sliding into a tasteless sphere of conversation...

:offtopic:

This discussion is completely out of subject, I think you shall start a new discussion!

It's Thursday ........:up:

Ok, here is a new topic: does any one know what is the best place for milkshake in Tripoli? :lol:

Start a new conversation would you? Stop being a do*che!

Gernademan, you look nice in your profile picture.

Dog face more so!

mancunian wrote:

Ok, here is a new topic: does any one know what is the best place for milkshake in Tripoli? :lol:

If you are going to start a new topic, then you need to start a new thread with a different title.

Sea Angel wrote:
mancunian wrote:

If you are going to start a new topic, then you need to start a new thread with a different title.

I would have never imagined that someday we would have to enlighten the people on how/when to start a new thread. I didnt know its so much of a rocket science!

Sea Angel, i alongwith others have already tried the same but in vain.

Sea Angel wrote:
mancunian wrote:

Thanks Angel ... we could have never done that without you .... :D:D:D:D:D:D

danicoolpak17 wrote:
Sea Angel wrote:
mancunian wrote:

Thanks Angel ... we could have never done that without you .... :D:D:D:D:D:D

Obviously not.  :dumbom:
He said he wanted to start a new topic and then kept it in this thread.

Guess what? ;)

Here I go..:P

Keep guessing...:|

and...bulls eye, the 100th comment has been posted by none other than GM  :D

Gernademan wrote:

you made it man ,,, you finally made it ...

Gernademan wrote:

:thanks:

Ahh it was nothing! :lol:

Gernademan wrote:

Did the noble prize team contacted you?? Greatest achievement ever :D

She soon will lol, you envious?

enraged1 wrote:
Sea Angel wrote:
mancunian wrote:

I would have never imagined that someday we would have to enlighten the people on how/when to start a new thread. I didnt know its so much of a rocket science!

Sea Angel, i alongwith others have already tried the same but in vain.

enraged1, so we should call you Enlighter!!! is this a genetic talent? 
Sea Angel, the whole thread has shifted to talking about milkshake, so I wasn't starting a new topic.

Just trying to make it the longest off-topic thread. But we need Sameera's permission...

mancunian wrote:

Just trying to make it the longest off-topic thread. But we need Sameera's permission...

you don't get mine. Discussion closed.

Closed