Cleaner /Housekeeper available

There is a Moroccan lady in Tripoli who is currently looking for work as a cleaner/housekeeper. If anybody is looking for home help or knows of someone else, please send me a message with details of the work required and I'll put you in touch with her.

Can cleaning be done on weekend (friday or saturday morning)? one day a week. how much would it cost per day.
since i am living alone as family will come in January so there is limited work like vacuum/dusting/cleaning washroom and kitchen/ pressing clothes etc maybe 2-3 hours of work.
rgds
waqas

Hi Lipgloss,

Thanks for the info
I'm interested...

Just dropped you a PM with all the details.

See you around

Thanks for both your replies, I've sent you PMs.

:cool: May I ask to share some general informations in public? I might be interested if my family will come and would like to know, what kind of work is possible/impossible - I heard, there would be difficulties, if you are a bachelor. Of course, what price is fair to pay them (depending how much they do, but give me an idea) and how often they would come and how to treat them (to show everything, or just let them do). It will be my first time, that I am asking for a housekeeper. ;)

hello happykite
i am just wondering how it goes with ur maid .. im in same position u were 6month before.. now i need ur advice

Hiya, is she still available? If so can I have her contact details?

@Tammy478

This is an old (2010) inactive thread so do not expect a reply.

@stumpy please I wish to chat you on Snapchat I want a job in Libya

Hello iniprince92,

Welcome to expat.com!

I don't think @stumpy or anyone else will be able to get you a job.

You will need to apply for jobs on your own.

In the meantime, you can create your job CV on Jobs in Libya.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello,

We need a women for house cleaning and ironing our clothes. She can come to our home while we are out. 1 day in a week.

Can you advice anybody, service, or is there any person who wants to work in these conditions ?

Serdar.

Hello SerdarLibya,

I would invite you to post an advert in the Jobs in Libya section of the website by writing down all the conditions as well so that interested candidates may contact you.

All the best,

Bhavna

@SerdarLibya good morning I have a sister in Tripoli Libya shi is in needs of cleaner work

Hello Chi9ice 0bi,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly contact Serdar Libya in private since the forum is not the right place for job seeking.

If you want, your sister can also add her CV on Jobs in Libya.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Please i need McG work in tajora house cleaning

Is there anyone that need house cleaner McG i leave in tajora

@waqas Okay I'm interested in it

Hello everyone,

Please note that this is an outdated thread.

People looking for or offering a job, should create their CV in the Job offers in Libya section of the website or an advert.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed