What a nice environment for rumours

I do not believe after all the rumours about getting 3days off and the number of different stories concerning not going out or not driving on the roads, it ended up as a normal working week.
does this happen in any other place? or are we Libyans like to exaggerate and create issues out of nothing?

mancunian wrote:

I do not believe after all the rumours about getting 3days off and the number of different stories concerning not going out or not driving on the roads, it ended up as a normal working week.
does this happen in any other place? or are we Libyans like to exaggerate and create issues out of nothing?

Rumours are everywhere mate. But it was officially annaounced from the General PPls Committie that "It is Romoure and everybody should move their **** to work"

It depends where you work.
Some offices have been closed due to their location, eg. Conoco, Marathon & Wintershall.

From what i have heard its a semi-holiday today as few people (workaholic) turned up for work but the next 2 days are most definitely holidays as per the info i received from the embassy!!!

Here we go again:):) next two days are holiday:D:D

Aqu wrote:

Just what I thought :dumbom:

Aqu wrote:

Yep surely :) Hope for holiday is the only thing that keeps me motivated right now.

I dreamed about this holiday all week and today morning was a big disappointment :blink:

Tomorrow, 29/11, is when the summit will formally start for a 2-day conference.  Normal working day today but still keeping my hopes high if not, then back to business as usual.

Not a big deal, friday is coming:):) definitly it will holiday:D

Aqu wrote:

Not a big deal, friday is coming:):) definitly it will holiday:D

If there won't be any extra work :)

Theres allways work to be done and Im gonna work on relaxin and drinking copious amounts of good Libyan coffee