Moving

Hi, I'm
Recently I have considered quiet seriously movig to other counry to taste new life before studies. What do you think about that ? I would move alone if i did it. I thought about country, where speaking English, it help me beforie further learn and begining career.

Please all advice and suggestions

Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome on board  :)

Since you posted on the Australia forum, then Australia is your first choice, is it ?

Cheers
Bhavna

matikemp2468 wrote:

Hi, I'm
Recently I have considered quiet seriously movig to other counry to taste new life before studies. What do you think about that ? I would move alone if i did it. I thought about country, where speaking English, it help me beforie further learn and begining career.

Please all advice and suggestions

Matt

You first need to check on whether there is a job in your field of expertise and whether you qualify for a visa.

For a visa www.immi.gov.au  If applying for a visa you will have supply any educational certificates. These have to be from a recognised institution.

For work www.seek.com.au    Jobs are getting harder to get now as unemployment is on the rise here. Locals will always get preference. Try a Google search too.

Cost of living  www.numbeo.com  Living costs are very high here. Rents, transport, food, schooling etc.
You will need your own private medical insurance cover too. Tax rates are high too.

That's right