Teaching arabic for free from bahraini guy

Hi All

I would like to teach arabic for free for any interested expat

I like to know about other cultures and societies.

Plz contact me via email :

xxx

Im originally from bahrain

See ya

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

But y would you want to teach for free?

Hello everyone,

@ Frooorr welcome on board  :) Could you please drop a detailed advert in the Language classes in Bahrain section of the website? It will be more appropriate and convenient for members to contact you.

Link here : https://www.expat.com/en/add-classified … t/bahrain/

Best of luck
Bhavna

I just want to share my knowledge and practise better english

I want to learn arabic...please can u share details for class timings and what days you 'll b available

I am too want to learn...

You can send private messages yo me

If this is a language exchange, I am interested.

Yes, send message to me

Yes, please add me in for Arabic lessons.

If anyone is intetested Discover Islam in Hoora conduct Arabic language course. I must say the course is very very good. The teacher is a qualified teacher and his methodology is simple and easy to follow. The charge per level is reasonable.

I'm up for language exchange too , to strengthen my english, learn more German and learn other languages too, im a native Bahraini as most of you know ( I think ).

good thing to do although that Arabic is kind of rough language to learn, practicing it is  the key

Can u give hoora address

Where

Hi ,  please contact me .  Im a Native UK teacher looking to learn Arabic specifically with reagrds to a book on safety for my work.

Kind regards

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Hi everyone,

Froor has not been posting for quite some time now. Better you contact him directly through his advert if you wish to exchange language :

- https://www.expat.com/en/classified/mid … -free.html

All the best
Bhavna

I would like to learn arabic

Hi sini baby. Discover Islam conduct Arabic classes catered to foreigners. They charge reasonably per session. Classes are twice a week in the evenings.

Where are they based?

Discover Islam is at Hoora, Baraka building. You can find them on google.

Hi,

Are you still providing some help in Arabic for free?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Best
Zakaria

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi! May I know where to contact you for free Arabic lessons online please?

As it says in above comments the person hasn't been active for some time, there's information about other places you can go to, hope this helps ☺

Hi! Do you still teach Arabic for free? May I learn through Skype or WhatsApp? And is it Gulf dialect?

My WhatsApp:***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Send me your email let me get to you

@Frooorr  am at your service. I have been learning arabic on my own

Hi dtrunck99,

Please note that this is an old thread ! I will be closing it.

You may drop an advert in the Language classes in Bahrain so that interested members may still contact you.

All the best,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed