What are good food review sites in hanoi?

Hi, every one! Now, i am helping to guide some my friends (foreigner) live in Hanoi. But i don't know their taste. Could anyone help me to guide them what and where they can eat? Or Any food guide site to show them? Thank a lot!

According to me, there are many good food review sites you can read if you stay in hanoi. I will list some site which i think it better than.

First, Tripadvisor is famous site to read not only tourist but also the food, restaurant in hanoi with many reviews. It's good for foreigners to travel vietnam at first time. But one thing is not good with Tripadvisor is there are not many review from local people and you only can read review the place not food. And you can't see any thing specific of this restaurant such as: price, ambience...

Second, Foody is the largest review site in Vietnam nowadays. There are many reviews you can read not only in hanoi. You can search any food or restaurant in hanoi with information and review from anothers. But something you don't like this site is language. Foody is a local site so you can only read by vietnamese not English. I think it's very difficult to foreigners.

Third, Lozi is a new review site for youngers in Vietnam. It's a food review site. If you want to discover vietnamese traditional food or hanoi street food, i think is a one of best site you can read. Because of local review site so you see what the best food with most review. Beside that, Lozi has structure same as Pinterest so i think it is good for foreigners.
Beside three sites, i will introduce you another good food review site in hanoi. -EatOut.vn: Vietnam fine dining and restaurant guide.

It's a new site to guide people with restaurants information and guidelines as well as trust gourmet's reviews everywhere. EatOut.vn: Vietnam fine dining and restaurant guide. allows users/members easily to search, rank, review, and share… the good, well-known restaurants in Vietnam. You can compare website ( a different feature) and make to opinion about reviews.
Hope you have a good time in vietnam!
Eatout team!