Cleaning or nanny

i am marites adop agpaoa,34yrs old,single mother,i am from phipippines  and i am in moscow russia at the moment looking for a full time or partime job cleaning or nanny...stay out!!!my working experience was in 2006~2008 in dubai as a nanny for 4kids,2012~2014 hongkong as a cleaning and since november 2014 till october 2015 i work as a nanny here in moscow russia....pls i need a job...thank u

Hello  marites,

I suggest you to look for the offers of Babysitting or Housemaid in the Jobs in Russia.

This section enable you to also choose whether you are looking for part-time or full-time jobs.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

I am a single mother who lives with my mother and a 7 months old daughter. We live in a 3 bedroom house in Tyumen, Russia. We are looking for a nanny for our baby girl commencing the job on the 1st of March 2016, for at least 11 months with a possibility to extend. We require at least 3 years of experience working with children, fluent English with a minimum accent. We are very friendly and speak good English! Please get back if you think you might like to take this job. We offer a separate bedroom for our nanny, the monthly salary can be discussed. Hope to hear from you soon.

@Look4Nanny

Please post an ad in the JOBS section. Advertising in the forum is not permitted per the forum Code of Conduct.  Thanks.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Closed