New year , new memories to make 😊

Ciao a tutti.
I am on my second great year working in Milan and have made some lovely friends here, now many of which are moving away. My working hours are tricky and I have alot of free day time but work weekends unfortunately!
I am returning to my home country (Ireland) for the festive season next week but hope to come back to Milan in January and look forward to a nice fresh start. 
Would be keen to start a weekly lunch/ coffee meet up or a mid week aperitivo/dinner etc or infact any get together. I also enjoy gigs,  cinema, travel and just good conversation and I love meeting new people from around the world.
If anyone here in Milan is interested we could organise an evening in January.
Buon Natale ☺

Hello DonnaM,

I invite you to see the other threads with the same topic on the Milan Forum. Here is one of them : Arriving in Milan early January hope to meet some new expat friends .

Regards,
Naomi

Hey Donna! I'll be in Milan in Jan/Feb and I would love to meet you. I'm also interested in the weekly or monthly expat gatherings/apertivo. Or just hanging around in the city or traveling around. I'm from The Netherlands and I currently live in Egypt :) I'm sure living in Milan will be an extraordinary experience and adventure :D

XOXO
Sabrina