English speakers - Milan - Aperitivo!

Hi guys,

I moved from London to Milan about 6 months ago as I fancied a change of scenery (and some sun) for a bit!  Great place, but I think getting out of the city every weekend to explore Italy has backfired in that I know nobody!

I have seen various groups on facebook but none of them seem to be English speakers who just want to go for aperitivo and chat to likeminded Brits, Americans...etc and have a good laugh over a beer or 2.

So - if anyone would fancy getting a few people together and heading to a bar one evening then let me know and I will arrange something.

Andrea

Welcome to Expat.com Andrea!

This thread may be useful > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=110980.;)

Harmonie.:)

hi Andrea, I am all in. add me in facebook ,so we can keep in touch.
it's - [email protected].

ciao,
gayan

Great idea!! I know this place, in Corso Como, Loolapaloosa, is so easy to find and is a great place for aperitivo!

Hi AM1984, Lennon, Harmonie and Gayanleo,

Follow the new event '' APERTIVO IN MILAN 11th NOVEMBER '' to meet new people

Good part:   The list has already started growing good. Mark your presence and make it happen:) English speakers n learners lets do it

The list goes this way:

1. Raj
2. Deepa
3. Federica
4. Antonella 

Hugs & Rubs

Hi Andrea/all,

I've been in Milan for 5 weeks and am really keen to meet some new friends. I'm working as an au pair and have lots of free time on my hands which I definitely plan to fill with lots of aperitvo and partying. :) Let me know?

hi andrea! i'm a new yorker, planning to move to milan within the next three weeks. i'd love to be in touch, as i know no one there and will be working abroad for the first time! =) looking forward,

katy

Hey Katy,

Same here, I shifted here few months back and m gf shifted here last week from New York...

Hi,
I have just arrived in Monza, near Milan, am working as an au pari also so if anyone wants to meet on weekends would be great!
Sarah X

Hey Andrea , I'm always looking to go out and chat with people , let me know if we can arrange somethinng this week ,hope all is well ciao
Keith

Hey andrea,

Just moved to milan- would love to catch up with people who talk english!! Let me know if you organise anything.
We have these sorts of things in Australia. They get all the italians together one night- its pretty cool! Do you know if they organise stuff like that here? It would be cool if they did!

Nadia

Yeah good idea! Would be great to hang out with some fellow expats!

I'm in!

Anybody wants to go for aperitivo today?

Nobu Armani is veery good for aperitivo

Am not sure where this will post...I was looking for the Milan Forum to say hi, and that I have just joined this site.

Am looking for work...;)