Aperitivo on Thursday 29th September ?

Ciao !!

I'm a 24yo French guy new in Milan
I've seen on the forum that there is a lot of people who seem interested in a get together in Milan ... so why not meeting on  Thursday 29th September for an aperitivo ? 

What do you think ?

Hi Parisien_a_milan!

That's a good idea ;)
Maybe you could tell a bit more about yourself! What are you doing in Milan for example.
Have you already thought about a venue?

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand

I move to Milan for my job a couple of weeks ago. I'm working for a French Bank close to the Pta Garibaldi area.

For the aperitivo I thought about a place close to centro (Navigli or Brera)

Regards

Hi Parisien_a_milan,

I have sticked this discussion for better visibility. :)

That's a great idea, I'm in! Hopefully we can get a big group together.

I also would like to join, but please specify place and time...and leave a contact, if not number email or something. See you guys!

Hi Armand,

Sounds like a good plan to me, too! I'm in, just let me know where to be! 

Jen

Hi guys,
I just sign up in this forum and I saw this topic. I study finance here in Milan and I come from Bulgaria. I would love to join you if you set up the venue and the time of the aperativo :)

i really like to have "aperitivo" in viale Montenero (stop porta romana of the yellow line).

Hey guys,

M in too...where to meet , decide quicky!!! :)

I may actually be able to make this one, still waiting for a time and place since I've been following this discussion for a couple of days now.

Hi, I would also like to come.

Any news about the location?

How about bar deseo on cross sempione just near the parco sempione.. Good thing is if it's a big group there is always lots of standing room? We could say 7.30 pm tomorrow Thursday 29th as the name of the post suggests?

Sounds good to me, it looks like we have a place and time finally.  Thanks londontomilan for stepping up

Hi to all,

I'm in too for tomorrow's aperitivo at Bar Deseo!
Looking forward to meeting you guys

Ok looking good, by my count we now have at least 12 people who have shown interest or confirmed attendance. So just to confirm the details:

Date: Tomorrow, Thursday 29th of September

Time: 7.30pm onwards

Location: Bar Deseo on Corso Sempione (very near the north west side of the parco sempione)
milano.2night.it/locali/dopocena/cocktail+bar/7417/deseo.html

What to look for?: large-ish (hopefully) cosmopolitan english speaking group near the entrance to the bar doing the o'l apertivo thing, making the milanese proud..

Great!

Ill'probably jump down for a beer with a friend, in the mean time, i would loke to invite all of tou here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=114054

Hey Parisien_a_milan, Armond, Rosiep, Rizzio, Jenniferkn, Ross.4, Ninfea, Andy W, Tina85, Millepattes, Londontomilan andMassimiliano.......

Guys I am trying to make to the event but still in the office with some last minute work...............somebody leave me your number please. I think by 8:00 I should be able to make, fingerscrossed :)

Hey guys,

How was the meet??? I missed it :( Hardluck today......................so could somebody update something please......................i m curious to listen!!!!!!

Hi, I'm also new to Milan. Looks like I've missed the meeting. Are you going to repeat that soon? I'd like to come!

well guys i'm sure we can make a new a one, with always a lot more of people :D

Hallo guys!!!

I am also from Milan and like to improve my languages (German and English) meeting people from all over the world...
I have read that are you planing to organize an Aperitivo..May you let me know when and where? :-)

Keep in touch!
Ciaoo

Federica37

Hello again,

I am going to start the new event by the name of ''APERTIVO IN MILAN, FRIDAY, 11th November'' , so kindly start following it and lets make it a success, so everybody can follow accordingly. You can find me on facebook by searching ''Rajat Narang''

Thanks

Hi,

Just started a new post ''APERTIVO IN MILAN, FRIDAY, 11th November''

Suggest, follow and make it happen, see you soon, Lets make it a success, high time now :)

Hugs n Rubs
Raj

Hey Rajat, there are many of Rajat Narang on fb...who are u?

Hey Federica,

Rajat Narang, a black &white display pic of me with my gf, if you don't find me still, send me your fb name, i'll search u. Mine is:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=553622222

Hey guys... just saw this now and just moved to milan yesterday.. let me know if you guys do another night like this. Im in! Sounds good!!

Nadia

Ciao guys. Hopefully I'll be in the next time you get together.

hey guys

is there any upcoming meeting ?
i just moved to Milan

Hi Guys,

I'm new on this forum coming from france. I would love to meet some foreigners to share experiences. I see that you organized already some aperitivi in Milano.
Count me in next time!
Ciao,
Vincent.