Executive expat housing options?

Greetings,
My family of four will be relocating to Buenos Aires sometime next year.  We are mostly interested in 3-bedroom options in quiet sections of the city - safe and secure.  We can afford something on the higher end, and hope to be in a community with other expats.  Also, I think our children would attend the Lincoln school, so the nearer to the school...the better.

Thanks in advance!

So that means you are probably talking about the communities in the northern suburbs around San Isidro.  There are several agencies who specialize in dwellings in that area.  Just be aware that as people know there is money in that part of crime, armed break-ins are more prevalent there.  I would definitely advise against the gated communities as they have a lot of those instances of people being robbed at their homes at gunpoint.  In fact a few years ago the multi-national corporations refused to let their employees live in that part of town even though it was desirable as the Lincoln School was located in that part of town.

I actually think it is probably more dangerous now than ever, but the corporations simply gave up after a while due to all the complaints from their employees with families.

I would recommend La Lucila or Martinez off Libertador between libertador 3500-3800 nearby to Lincoln school.

Thanks for the responses.  How much in rent per month would we expect to pay for a house like that?

Looking for a house in San Isidro between La Lucila to Accasuso about 10-15 minute drive to Lincoln school. the rent can range from US$2000 to US$ 4000 with or without furniture depend on how big the house and facilities. The one I am renting is a two storeys charlet style 3 bedrooms, 4 toilets, one bath room  complete furnished with total area usage of 80 sq meter each floor, swimming pool. The rent is US$ 4000/month. If u need help looking for a house let me know, my Landlady has a few houses near to LIncoln school.