Women Drivers

Okay, gotta give credit where credit is due.  I'll take a woman driver over any of the drivers around here. At least when they talk on a cell phone while driving, they can stay in their lane even while also putting on their make-up.

I assumed driving while using a mobile was compulsory?? No?

Women drivers.. :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qdhbkTko4

These guys here, must have watched this video clip a long time ago?

another one here... sure many of us has seen it already:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ

but this is wat happens actually

Driving in Saudi Arabia?

check list :
1. Roll Cage
2. Two fire extinguishers,
3. Helmet
4. Ambulance on speed dial
5. You have to drive just not for yourself, but for others as well.

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah i m agree with CivEngr...I am good in stucking with my lane even i m sending texts :P

I am Mustafa i have few daughts in Designing in Mechanical Subject......... So I request to all Mechanical Engineers that can any one guide me in this regards.......... I know a little basic in Plumbing, HVAC etc..... but i like to know Plumbing designing (Just how to calculate Pipe Sizes (Methods , Procedures)) If i get one good Example detailed with Procedurly with Charts etc...........  it will be very thankfull to alllllllll Engineers...........

Hey Prof1.  Get a new message.  This is the same thing on 4 different topics.  It is a pretty simple thing.

proffessional1 wrote:

I am Mustafa i have few daughts in Designing in Mechanical Subject......... So I request to all Mechanical Engineers that can any one guide me in this regards.......... I know a little basic in Plumbing, HVAC etc..... but i like to know Plumbing designing (Just how to calculate Pipe Sizes (Methods , Procedures)) If i get one good Example detailed with Procedurly with Charts etc...........  it will be very thankfull to alllllllll Engineers...........

:blink::blink::blink:  What?  Did I miss something here?

proffessional1 wrote:

daughts?... i'm full of doubts! :)

Hello everyone :)

@proffessional1 :- You are off-topic I think.
You shall create a new discussion :).

Regards

over professional!:rolleyes:

Heres an interesting tale that we came through unscathed last morning (Dec 1) on our way to work:

Thats me tooting the horn to call the driver in the meelee

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1216.snc4/156840_462600766745_81551946745_6091309_2487423_n.jpg

We dropped the kids at Manarat at 7 am and on our way out of the mad school mishmash of traffic we were on the middle of an open intersection when a great King Tut (from you know where of course) drove in from of us from the left on the wrong side of the street trying to move ahead. Our stupid driver who should have been more cautious when he saw the idiot coming didnt stop either and hit him on his rear door. It was a very small tap and there was onl a very small scratch on his metal while we had nothing on our bumper.

Yet, the great King of Egypt, stomped out of his little vehicle and demanded hat he call the cops even after I made him understand that the fault was his and that the damage was really very minute. I even told him I will pay for it if he wishes so even though I am not obliged to since it was his fault in the first place.

Well Pyrmaid arrogance prevailed and he insisted he call the cops. I saiud fine and sat in the car all the time, never even having got out in the first place, since my driver wads the one who did all the running around.

In the meantime there was an even madder scramble of vehicles all around us causing immense traffic jams from all four sides since we were smack bang in the middle of the intersection,

I waited. He waited. The security guards and several other drivers tried hard to talk to His Majesty and convince him to move on. He refused point blank.

After a good half hour of waiting no cops came. he got impatient. came over and said, "OK lets GO our own ways". Phew!

We lost a good half hour. We were all late to work.

Moral of the story: "Denial is also a river in Egypt..."

musicman wrote:

Heres an interesting tale that we came through unscathed last morning (Dec 1) on our way to work:

Thats me tooting the horn to call the driver in the meelee

[img align=C]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1216.snc4/156840_462600766745_81551946745_6091309_2487423_n.jpg[/url]

We dropped the kids at Manarat at 7 am and on our way out of the mad school mishmash of traffic we were on the middle of an open intersection when a great King Tut (from you know where of course) drove in from of us from the left on the wrong side of the street trying to move ahead. Our stupid driver who should have been more cautious when he saw the idiot coming didnt stop either and hit him on his rear door. It was a very small tap and there was onl a very small scratch on his metal while we had nothing on our bumper.

Yet, the great King of Egypt, stomped out of his little vehicle and demanded hat he call the cops even after I made him understand that the fault was his and that the damage was really very minute. I even told him I will pay for it if he wishes so even though I am not obliged to since it was his fault in the first place.

Well Pyrmaid arrogance prevailed and he insisted he call the cops. I saiud fine and sat in the car all the time, never even having got out in the first place, since my driver wads the one who did all the running around.

In the meantime there was an even madder scramble of vehicles all around us causing immense traffic jams from all four sides since we were smack bang in the middle of the intersection,

I waited. He waited. The security guards and several other drivers tried hard to talk to His Majesty and convince him to move on. He refused point blank.

After a good half hour of waiting no cops came. he got impatient. came over and said, "OK lets GO our own ways". Phew!

We lost a good half hour. We were all late to work.

Moral of the story: "Denial is also a river in Egypt..."

:)

HAHAHA!!

Off topic but i still enjoyed it MM :P....It happened to my hubby too but he is lucky enough to find decent saudi drivers who never made fuss of those lil scratches

hey Nonz

soon women will drive in saudi dont worry

cheers
nadia

@Nonz, you cant compare a Pharaoh with a Bedouin

hi every body,
are u talking about driving in riyadh????????
simply, it is a scary movie

BUT, after 100 years when they allow women to drive, every thing will be okay becouse i will drive, and when i drive evryone is giong to stay at home, so no one will couse any traffic troubles.

@r-m... u think u will drive after 100 years??

shahab.ali wrote:

if i see u after 100 year, i will answer your question.

there wont be any cars or highways in a 100 years time. ppl will be flying around in small saucers...

musicman wrote:

there wont be any cars or highways in a 100 years time. ppl will be flying around in small saucers...

Flying Saucers :o

r-m wrote:
shahab.ali wrote:

good that u will remember me till then...

i was asking coz u mentioned u will be happy if they allow women to drive after 100 YEARS coz u wud drive... read ur comments before u reply

shahab.ali wrote:
r-m wrote:
shahab.ali wrote:

good that u will remember me till then...

i was asking coz u mentioned u will be happy if they allow women to drive after 100 YEARS coz u wud drive... read ur comments before u reply

lol, do u think that i dont know what i wrote??????

out of KSA i drive , it happen only tiwce.

frankly, i prefer to stay and relax while my driver drive the car. its luxury life style.

:P i drive in KSA as well.. he he he

RiyadhRugby wrote:

hey Nonz

soon women will drive in saudi dont worry

cheers
nadia

Yeah,as Allie always say"If Pigs could fly"
and MM u r right :)

and r-m i seriously do not mind driving here because sometimes i really need to do this due to eye sight problem of my husband,he hates driving:(

shahab.ali wrote:

with or without the Abhaya?

without... but wudnt mind abhaya at my side ;)

musicman wrote:
shahab.ali wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

musicman wrote:
shahab.ali wrote:

With the winter arround, all the equipment we are forced to wear these days, for us, its similar to Abhaya, is nt it? :) only difference, for some its forced by law and for some forced by the weather.:lol: