English/German speaking Jobs in Addis

Hi People,
my name is Lidia Gedamu. I am thinking of moving to Addis next year.... but I need a Job!
Currently I work as a Team Manager, but ild like to change and or do something different.
If anyone knows anything, let me know!

Thanks!!

Hi Lidia,
erkundige dich doch mal bei der Deutschen Botschaft,
http://www.addis-abeba.diplo.de/
Dort gibt es sicher Auskunft über deutsche Institutionen im Land.
Viele Grüße
Thorsten

Hello there waschbär,

It is recommended to post in english on the Anglophone forum  ;) so that every member can benefit from your inputs.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback.

:cheers:
Bhavna

Thank you waschbâr, but currently there is none posted..

Of course not, I recomanded to go in contact and to communicate with the embassy and ask for NGOs and Offices, as there is in Addis Ababa e.g. the Goethe Institut, the German Embassy School, the GIZ, the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) and others. You have to think about what kind of job you are looking for, what is your imagination about income and so on. You write, you wanted to change, so into what? What is your knowledge, education, where are your from, what is your mother tongue, etc.?
The answers are not for me, but if you ask for a job you have to give little more information about you. So you have to introduce yourself a little bit more. But I think the blog here is may be not the best place for this, because it is to public.
Best Regards and good luck.

To Bhavana - I understand your intention, but I think to help is better than to use all given conventions. Somtimes I am really suprised how open some people discuss there personal live matters (e. g. marriage an relationship) in this public forum, sometimes it is ashaming me. This should give mor attention.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs in Addis Abada section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please respect the forum language (English) + do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

must this job be in Addis or what is about country side, we are operating in Sodo Wolayta, if this would be intresting please contact me directly

for info we are establishing a farm for export fruit and vegetable

mother company is in Frankfurt Germany

hello sir, my name is Genet Legesse I live in Addis Ababa,  Ethiopia I can speak good German and English. .. I'd love to work with u.. contact me through e-mail ***

thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security