Looking for a Business Partner!

I would like to start a business in ethiopia.
However, it would be nice if i could find a fellow habesha who lives in addis to start one with.
We can agree on which business to do among other things.

U can inbox me if u like.Thanks

Hi

There are so many option which I can think of but which I can't afford to do, so please contact me on ethiofms at yahoo . com or call me on 0911619180

Reagards

Masresha

ok, i will. Am glad u also wish to do business

hello
how was every thing?
I have good expriance in businss creation and good retern for what we invest I am happy if i am your partener, However on which area of business you want to engage?

Hello Seble82.

The Looking for section (Business partners) in the Addis Ababa classifieds is at your disposal as well. Do not hesitate to post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I highly appreciate ur interest in being my partner.I will message u my email so we can coimmunicate with each other.

Am not sure which business is profitable in addis.That's why i need a local there to guide me and we can work as partners.

Thanks for advice Aurelie. Will check that section out as well.

Hi

I am planning to start a finishing school for graduates in Addis. Do you have any background in training ?

Reynold

i've already found several ethiopian business partners.Besides, am NOT interested in that kind of business

If you are serious about this I can hook you up with a few fast food franchise owners in Egypt whom I am sure would love to look into a decent market potential study and would be willing to partner with a hardworking ambitious person anywhere in our continent.
Good luck Ms. Entrepreneur :)

Just contact me with my email "[email protected]' we will talk the details later

i would also like to engage in some investment opportunities so any info on that would also be of great help.

i would also like to engage in some investment opportunities so any info on that would also be of great help.

Would you be interested in investing in a Clay fired hollow blocks plant ?

[Moderated: Please avoid copy/paste on the entier forum]

[moderated: please avoid copy paste on the forum. Thanks.]

Hey my name is asef and I live in Australia but I  going Ethiopia to stay there for good with my mum coz all my other family are in Australia so I was just wondering what kind of bossiness are u willing to start ?

Hey guys anyone had a great idea truism and agriculture investment in Ethiopia let me know I am looking a genus mind partner to start a business peace from Sydney Australia.

Sorry I should post it classified section

@Reyraj, what d u mean by finishing school for graduates? can u be more specific. am training officer by profession

To Train Graduates to become managers in Factory Stores, Warehouses, Retail super Markets and Banks. Our website www.tdcl.in

Regards

Reynold

thanks for the response, do contact at [email protected] when ready.

Hy I am not ethiopian as you mentioned in your post, but I stay in ethiopia on permanent basis, so we can talk.

Hi
i am from addis ababa. i permanently reside in addis. i would like to work partnership business so contact me at 0913239505 or mail me [email protected]

Hello!

For all those looking for business partners, posting an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Addis Ababa section might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

FRIENDS, HELP ME TO KNOW WHICH BUSINESS IS GOOD AND  PROFITABLE IN ETHIOPIA.

Hi Harrygold,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please briefly introduce yourself ?

You should avoid using caps lock when posting please so as the other members can easily understand your message :/

Thank you

Maximilien

I am Abraham from Addis Ababa.I would like to be your partner.Please ,reach me via ([email protected])
Kind regards

hello
i have a product that i would like to get representative from your country so you will come here and take training and become a partner for my business.so contact me soon.if you have new idea we can work here too.

Dear,

I am Adugna from Ethiopia.

So I am ready to join your business idea, let me contact you.

mobile +251924954671
e-mail: [email protected]

[Moderated: Avoid Copy/paste on the forum.]

Dear all,

I am Tigist from Ethiopia, looking for a business partner who has an excellent record of track in identifying and executing untapped business.

I am professional person and has several years experience in a service industry.

Best regards
Tigist

yes

@ tbekele > As previously stated, can you please post your ad in the Business partners classifieds in Addis Ababa section. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Dear Seble,

I have been engaged in Food business for quite some time now, and I would like to partner with someone and grow the business or restart as new.  If you are interested please contact me at [email protected].  Kuni

So Tigist here you find me.  Please contact me at [email protected].  I am live in Addis Ababa.

@kunibay,

Priscilla wrote:

@ tbekele > As previously stated, can you please post your ad in the Business partners classifieds in Addis Ababa section. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

:)

please check your mail. now

thanks

yes, can you contact me via email address: [email protected]
thanks,
Adugna

I want to start a business  that designs and manufactures and electronics circuit for different kind of machines and medical equipment. In addition to that i have a pat tent on energy efficiency  optimization of electric motors  and i have a complete simulation of the complete system. In addition to that i have a complete design including all the mechanical
parts and suppliers to make the first Exo-sceleton leg. Which can be used to rehabilitation paraplegic ppls who are paralyzed.  Currently i am lead design engineer for bionik laboratories in Toronto. They are trying to sell it for about $50 000 but i have suggested to them and many time but they couldn't get it. But i can make the same quality exo- skeloton leg for a very low price and eventually can be manufactured in our own country  with our own ppls. In order to do this i need a committed partner. You don't need to be an expert in the field since i can give the necessary training
[Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details on the Forum] please only serious peoples
regards,

Closed