Looking for business partner in Ethiopia..

Hi,

I have 20years GULF experience in interior works, presently in India.

Planning to come to Ethiopia to start a interior business, seriously looking for business partner who can invest as sleeping or working partner.

If anyone serious, please reply.

Regards,

Venki..

Hello

to strat a business in Ethiopia, with looking for a partner is a hard and diffcult road, beside that the officials are requesting certain criterias you must fullfill!

1. You can open a company as a non Ethiopia with out any local partner! Please be awear of this! what ever people tell you! Some business fields are restricted and reserved for locals only! Please check the HP of the Ethiopian Investment Commission, where you can find the proclamations!

2. To recieve a investment licence you need a minimum of 200.000 USD to show in a Ethiopian Bank account (foreign currency account) or bank guranty from you home country (often rejected for smal business). If you have a local partner it goes done to 150.000 USD.

3. Starting with out this capital might be possible, but will push you into a semi legal situtaion and cut your rights as a non Ethiopian and is not advisable!

Now how do you find a partner. Honestly there is no answer to this! in general Ethiopian are eager to go into partnership for business with foreigners, often to eager!

People who have money have no reason for a partnership, they can do anytime allone, with out you, and they will do allone one day if you partner up!

Share distribution has to follow the contribution of capital, all other distribution is under the table and unsecure for you!

The main problem meight be that Ethiopia is welcoming INVESTORS, but not ENTERPRENEURS! This is refeclting in the laws as well the civil cerfice workers at the investment commission!

Any other question feel free to contact me via PM

Oliver

Hi Venki,

I'm Sapan, from India.

I have worked in Addis Ababa for 2 years.

I'm interested to collaborate with you.

However, currently I'm looking for opportunities of working as an employee.

If interested, feel free to get in touch with me.

Regards,
Sapan

I am Hanna

I am looking any business partners who wants to invest in KIDS PLAY ZONE.
I have good experience of working and many customers.
If any one contact me email: ***
blessings!

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

For all those looking for/offering business partnership please drop your advert in the required section :
- Business partners in Addis Ababa

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : This is an old thread. Please drop an advert in the Business partners in Addis Ababa section. Thank you

Dear Sir,
This is Gashu from Ethiopia and I just wanted to know if you are still looking for a partner.

Regards,
Gashu

HI,
From India i which city?
please send me  your whats app number.. I am in Addis Ababa.. working from last one year

Thanks

kate

Here is my WhatsApp number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

@Gashu Kinda

For reasons of security please do not post any contact details here on the open forum. Use the Message system for this.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

@hasbrobglr

It is unsafe to post any contact details here on the open forum.

I am planning to move to Addis next month. Planning of starting logistics business can anyone advise me about the scope.
Looking for partner to cooperate.

I live here in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia come & let's discuss about a businese. Mistir. Phone number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

dear,members
i am from addis ababa ,looking for business partners to work along together.

Thanks
bruk

Dear hannah
Hello, I am bisrat and I am furniture business owner and working in ethiopia. Currently I am manufacturing different types of furniture and CNC arts. If we can work togather, please contact me via [link moderated].

hi there venki im yafet i have vast experience abroad i have partially read  about your business proposal
i have ties with a lot of people here plus my family have a key role in the government so i can be  a great assist or partner the rest lets chat on whats upp +251 940763836 hope to hear from you

Hi Hannes165,

I have plan to start a cattle farm in the city of Addis Ababa if you have need please message your reply on my private inbox and/or send your mobile no. please.

Many thanks,
SHE

Hi this is mbuh zidane from Cameroon am interested to partner with you,contact me through my email to discuss detailly,: ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details for security reasons.

Hi,
Which type of business you looking in Ethiopia?
send me your whats app number

What kind of work do you want to do?

Hello Dershu50,

Welcome on board !

To whom is your question addressed please ?

Please note that the thread is from 2017...

Regards,

Bhavna

@venki sssp

,I'm looking a business partner, I have the land and the wearhouse all utilities setup was completed ready for any type of business

My phone number is +*****

Email address is , [link moderated]

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can do it in private message.

@Tadessewordofa

Hello and hope you're well.

Mentioned by my colleague Bhavna, this thread was created in 2017, not sure if members who have participated are still available to respond to you.

You can create a classified for your demand on this page:

Classified Addis Ababa: post a free ad

Good luck in your research and happy new year !

Mickael

Team Expat.com