TEFL qualified seeking a job

Dear all,

I recently have completed a 140 hour TEFL qualification. I am seeking a reliable job in a good school close to District 1 in Ho Chi Minh.

I have no experience in teaching, this will be my first teaching opportunity. I have previous experience in taking care of children (Italy and Slovenia), working in a restaurant (UK), volunteering for Cancer Research UK and also working in a 5* resort hotel (Egypt).

Hope to hear from you soon,
Zara

Do you have a university degree?

Welcome to Hochiminh City. I am Ngo Hong Giang, who has lived and worked in HCMC for over 30 years now. If you need help or some advice from a local person, do not hesitate.
If you like teaching English online (by using teleconference equipment, inter-actively), then we can discuss more about the details.
Best regards,

Hello Teachers,
I am looking for Native teacher from USA,AUS,UK,CANADA...and NON-NATIVE TEACHERS from FRANCE,ITALIA,GERMANY,POLAND,MEXICO,TURKEY... for public schools and centers around Hcmc.xxx
Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share your personal details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ tramy4653, can you please drop a detailed advert in the appropriate section of the website : Teaching jobs in Ho Chi Minh City

All the best,
Bhavna

Dear Zara
What have you got from you TEFL class,Would you like to teach in a primary school.
How can I contact with you.
Give me a message,my phone number is 0905763203.Ms Anh

Dear Bhavna,
Are you interesting in teaching  English in district 9.Contact with me  Ms.Anh

v.anh0 wrote:

Dear Bhavna,
Are you interesting in teaching  English in district 9.Contact with me 0905763203 Ms.Anh

v. anh0 Might want to note Bhavna is a site Moderator and be glad she didn't delete your post for going against site rules....

Dear Zara,
Are you  interested in teaching children on weekdays,send me a message Ms. Anh
Regards
Anh

Hello everyone,

For those who are looking for a job and those who are offering a teaching job, please use our Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section to post your advert.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed