Marsascala, St Thomas primary school

Hi all on this beautiful sunny day in Malta.

I was wondering how good of a school is ST Thomas School in  marsacala, I am doing some research in advance for my little one, I love marsacala and know its very family friendly. I would love some feedback from all you wonderful parents out there who have sent or are sending your children to ST Thomas school.

Many thanks

Angela :)

Hey there. I'm following this too as my 15 month will be going there when he turns 3 (that's the plan!!) we are planning on moving over to marsascala in March, my partner owns a flat there and when we went in August time it was so nice and child friendly. I remember asking about the school on here before and heard from my partners family that it's a very good school. How old is your little one xx

Hi manda 10

My little boy is fiftheen months too, we love it here in marsascala, it's busy in summer, quiet in winter but very child friendly, we have been here five months now, there is still lots to find out and get used too but it will take time possibly a full year to bed ourselves in properly. I have heard good reviews on st Thomas primary, I also have been inside and asked the secretary about when to register, she was lovely and the school looks very clean and I liked it, it felt right, but I just wanted a little more feedback from parents who have sent there children there to make sure cause you need to choose the correct school, it's our little ones future.

There's two lovely children parks here, one big one which is full in the evenings and weekends, the other smaller one is always busy in evenings and weekends.

So when you come over we can meet up for a chat and cuppa with little ones. Xxx:)

So when you come come over we can meet up.

That would be great, id love to meet up. I'm glad you got to look around the school too and that its clean. Love that our boys are the same age haha! Ok well all the best settling in, and I'll definitely let you know when we move over.
Oh I'm not sure if you know but there's also a little soft play place called cheeky monkeys in marsascala which was really good when we went, will be good in the colder months!
Add me on FB if you want to keep connected ☺️ It's Amanda Cator

All the best x

Didn't know about cheeky monkeys, must find it, thanks for the info. That's great there same age, best of luck with moving and I keep in touch and see you when you get here. Xxxx:)

its a very good school my grandaughter goes there one of th best schools in malta

Thank you so much that puts my mind at ease. Have a lovely day Angela x

Hi
Is St Anne PS and St Thomas PS in Marsaskala the same school? Did they changed a name?

Angela, Amanda - how is it in St Thomas Primary? Do Your kids like it? How many international kids? Is English a firs language of teaching? :)

Lukas

Any feedback on the primary school Marsascala....

LOVENA83 wrote:

Any feedback on the primary school Marsascala....

You may not get an answer as the original post was from 2015.