St.Edwards college

We are from Germany, and we would like to enroll our child into St.Edwards college
Does anybody have any experience with this school ? I would be very grateful for any information you can share
Thank you

We are also looking at them, strange no one ever mentions them to me too

I have 3 kids in St Edward's (all in early years or primary), though we've only been there this school year.  I'm very happy with the school, the head is making more positive changes too.   I suspect that most expats live sliema or north and it just doesn't seem to get mentioned because it's relatively far away.  We wouldn't have considered it if we actually lived where we thought we would live.

peripatetic wrote:

I have 3 kids in St Edward's (all in early years or primary), though we've only been there this school year.  I'm very happy with the school, the head is making more positive changes too.   I suspect that most expats live sliema or north and it just doesn't seem to get mentioned because it's relatively far away.  We wouldn't have considered it if we actually lived where we thought we would live.

Yeah I did think it's down to it's location - most expats just don't live around here, we live in Siggiewi and it's by far the most convenient english school

We will go visit there next week, if you do not mind I might private message you next week

thanks for the feedback :)

Well we tried to go see this place. It's basically the epitome of mela tomorrow is another day

Unorganised, no parking anywhere near and no pavements with busses speeding past. No one answering their phone to arrange access to a car park - even the person I have an appointment with at the time of our appointment etc. I had to effectively break into the yard and then the person was just incredibly rude and in caring

In email the person I had an appointment with took the least amount of responsibility for the situation possible.

I don't imagine they will attract many expats with this rubbish attitude, not a business I will give any money

QSI saw us instead. It's a lot more but I guess being treated with respect like you are a human being who have a job comes at a price.

Hi! I was wondering if you finally enrolled your kids in St Edwards. We are a Spanish family moving to Malta next summer and we are considering St Edwards for the boys, but there is not much information about it in the forums... Any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks! Ana

Hi Sophia, we are moving to Malta in late August this year. I am German and my husband is English and I am wondering which school you have chosen at the end.
Many thanks
Stephanie

Hi Ana, I am interested in finding out which school you have chosen for your kids?
Many thanks,
Stephanie

Ana Romero SG wrote:

Hi! I was wondering if you finally enrolled your kids in St Edwards. We are a Spanish family moving to Malta next summer and we are considering St Edwards for the boys, but there is not much information about it in the forums... Any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks! Ana

Hi Ana, I am interested in finding out which school you have chosen for your kids?
Many thanks,
Stephanie

Sofia2018 wrote:

We are from Germany, and we would like to enroll our child into St.Edwards college
Does anybody have any experience with this school ? I would be very grateful for any information you can share
Thank you

Hi Sophia, we are moving to Malta in late August this year. I am German and my husband is English and I am wondering which school you have chosen at the end.
Many thanks
Stephanie

slal9879 wrote:
Sofia2018 wrote:

Thank you

Many thanks
Stephanie

Don't think you are likely to get a reply as according to her profile she is not living here.

GozoMo wrote:
slal9879 wrote:
Sofia2018 wrote:

Thank you

Many thanks
Stephanie

Don't think you are likely to get a reply as according to her profile she is not living here.

Thanks, maybe she has just never changed it. Its worth the try I guess.

Hi! We finally enrolled our oldest girls in San Andrea and boys at St Edwards. There was no place available for the boys in San Andrea... We will move this summer, so they will start in September. I think both schools are really good,  from what I heard. The problem is they are quite far from each other, but there are school buses available...
Are you moving to Malta soon?

Ana

Hi Ana, thanks for your reply. Yes we are looking to move in August and coming over the first week in July to talk to the schools and see some apartments, which area do you prefer? We were looking at San Gwan and Julians if we are enrolling in St. Edwards.
Would love to stay in contact!
Stephanie