Hi guys!!

I'm an expat that has been living in Croatia for a couple of years and I'm having a really difficult time learning Croatian. So it's really difficult for me to understand the newspapers and TV news when I would really like to know what the heck is going on not just in Croatia, but also in the world.

But after searching the Internet, I found this amasing site that has news both from Croatia and the entire world (and I'm really interested in knowing who the next president of the US is going to be). And guess what? They have all the news translated into ENGLISH!!!

You can find the site at www.javno.org

I was really extatic when I found it and I immediately made it my homepage!

Please check it out and I guarantee you will love it!

Hi Linda
I lived in Zagreb for a bit more than a year end of the 90s' and also had a hard time learning the language! I'm learning it from scratch again thankx to our son to whom my husband speaks croatian exclusively!
I went to check the site you referred to and thankx indeed, it's nice to be able to read with almost no efforts!!! (english isn't my mother tongue as I'm french!)
This expat site looks nice but the Croatian branch isnt very active unfortunately!!
We will maybe "meet" again here.
Domi

I have not been to Croatia yet, but I have a friend from there and cannot wait to go visit.  I am officially sold on the fact that Rijeka is the most beautiful port city!!  Can't wait to visit soon and I'm sure that javno.org will come in handy if I ever spend a long period of time there!!