How accurate is Numbeo?

This is the link to numbeo for Pula.  Most of Croatia seems to be fairly similar.  I would prefer to live near the water and I am looking for an inexpensive area with a decent population of English speakers as I am American.  I always wonder just how accurate numbeo is for dining and rent. 

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/i … rrency=EUR

Hello,
I have looked at Numbeo and Earth Awaits to get some indication of COL. Then I communicated with a real estate agent. what a difference!  1500 USD/month for a 2 bedroom apartment. I would like to know more about what you have learned.

A couple of months old but well worth an answer.
I just checked it out for my neck of the woods and it was reasonably accurate.
As a rough guide - handy site

Thank you for the answer.  I am looking at about 14 different countries and it's important that I can rely on Numbeo for a somewhat good ballpark.  Merry Christmas.

Of all the websites which offer the information I have found Numbeo to be the best. I have used it for all my travels. Not 100% accurate (none are) but gives you a good ball park figure to go on.

Numbeo reflects prices over the previous 18 months, so will always be a bit behind the curve; also, if you're going to a destination that is subject to seasonal variances (i.e. a touristic area), that can also screw up the numbers.  But, on the whole, it's about the best there is and I always recommend it to people who ask about costs.

I have been using Numbeo for many years and after all this time I wouldn't be able to answer whether the information provided is useful or not. Information regarding rent is much easier obtained via real state sites (or the like), restaurant prices via looking at menus of restaurants I might want to go to. However, the prices for basic food items and utilities I find quite useful.

Climate, pollution and safety indices if based upon community input are pretty useless for me. So, overall Numbeo is a very mixed basket for me.