Private home care in Croatia

Hi, my parents are expats living in Croatia and my mother is now suffering from dementia. We're looking for a live-in carer to look after them as my father needs help with looking after her. We haven't had much luck with the normal health service so we're looking for  private care company. Does anyone have any experience of this? Thanks.

Hi there,  I was looking for this type of work myself but also know a few people that might be able to help you.  However, WHERE are you?

Hi,

Are you in Croatia now? How far are you from Split? Maybe I can help. I do know someone who works in a hospital. And, also I will be moving there and speak English. Hope to hear from you!

Aiméé

[email protected]

Hi, my mum is living in Croatia with my brother and requires some help as she has dementia.  My brother lives in a unit above but as he works, we need someone to come each day (just Monday to Friday at this stage) to assist her with meals, chores, going for walks etc.  l still live in Australia and am finding it difficult to find in home care.  If anyone is willing to take this role on, there is also the option of living in as there is another free unit upstairs if travelling is an issue.  The location is an island close to sibenik and there is a ferry which takes you to and from the mainland.  Hope to hear from some candidates who are interested.
Lucy