How is live in over there

on this moment I am still working in Saudi Arabia, but I have signed a new contract and start working in January in Abu Dhabi. can you tell me how is live in over there. what I know is that I have to work less hours than I am used too.

greetings Johan

heuveljo wrote:

on this moment I am still working in Saudi Arabia, but I have signed a new contract and start working in January in Abu Dhabi. can you tell me how is live in over there. what I know is that I have to work less hours than I am used too.

greetings Johan

Compared to Saudi, this country is more liberal and you can lead a life with your own lifestyle. I'm sure you will have lots of fun in this country. Best of luck and welcome to Abu Dhabi :)

Hello Johan,

Welcome to the UAE. I used to be like you, working in Saudi Arabia. Life here is quite different to life in Saudi on many different levels. Its all good and you will definitely have a good time over here!!

Best
Shana

Hi Johan,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Abu Dhabi forum for more visibility and interaction with the members.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Johan,

Yaayii let us do a welcome party  :D

Humor aside, comparison- I dont know. BUT in terms of life in a desert, it's evolved into really colorful place provided you connect with the right crowd. There's a myriad of things to do and not to forget the fact that almost all the international entertainment acts stamp in Du arena abu dhabi..(A couple of weeks back it was Bon jovi!), and also the formula 1 last leg, and much much more.

You could get an idea via - abudhabievents.ae

It might be pretty dull at first, but once you make some contacts, it'll get quite interesting  :)

Raju