Looking for a place to stay for 2months (November+December 2015)

Hi all!

My name is Philipp (originally from Germany, been living in various countries/on the road last couple of years) and I am interested in moving to Agadir.

I am considering it as a permanent place of residency but would like to start with a probation period of 2 months.

I am a working nomad and all I need for work is my laptop and a reliable (not necessarily fast) internet connection.
I have already looked at hotels/studios but in the affordable ones wifi always seems to be an issue.

My budget is up to 9000MAD per month (for this period). Long-term I would be lloking for something up to 6000MAD.

I am looking for any hotel room, room in a shared flat, apartment, basically anything where I can live and work for 2 months.
I need a bed, a desk, and reliable internet. (proximity to the beach would be nice)

Any ideas, where I should look? (the housing section here looks deserted) Recommendations and direct referrals are welcome.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you here.

Regards, 
Philipp

Hi, I have recently booked an apartment thru Airbnb and found them very reliable and reasonable £16.00 per night so it might be useful to look at their website. good luck