Long term stay in modern appartment required

Hi everyone!

My name is Jules Katz. I am a UK citizen, currently working in Senegal, West Africa where i run
a synthetic grass sports company. We sell and lay a wide variety of synthetic grass products, such as football pitches,
multi sports pitches and landscaping grass.

After residing in Dakar for a few years now, my Senegalese wife and myself are looking for a new challenge and home.
I will continue my current work, but i feel Morocco not only has a greater potential in terms of client base but also
is a far nicer place to live. We visited Marrakech a couple of years back and really liked Morocco as a whole.

I am looking for an appartment in Agadir (as i love the sea):
3 Bedrooms (At least the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and shower and bath)
1 Large TV room (With plasma TV and Cable TV or satellite)
Large American style kitchen with eating space and large American fridge/freezer
Fast WIFI (Minimum 10 Mb up to 20 Mb)
Completely furnished appartment (To a very modern standard)
Terrace space (Where i can place a large BBQ if there is not one already)

Please let me know if there are any suitable options based on my request, preferaby in Agadir but we will consider other
cities, if nescessary.

Email me at ***
With prices in either Euros or Dirham per month. I am looking for minimum 6 months to pay up front.

Kind regards
Jules

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Jules and welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to have a look at the Housing in Agadir section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please post your advert under the Housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Tariq&Faiza

As advertising is not permitted please post your apartment in the housing section at the top of this page.
This is a free service.