Help selling property

Hi,
I am looking for help to sell a property in Agadir as I do not live there. It is a 3 bed apartment beside the new bus depot and is unfurnished. I would appreciate if anyone could give me some suggestions on how to approach this. Thanks

Hi Mcelaine27,

Perhaps you could contact the professionals recommended in the Real estate in Agadir section of the business directory. They might help.

All the best,
Bhavna

Dont know if u have sorted this but can probably point you in right direction

Can an expat own a property like this in Morocco? Have heard answers all over the place, depending on your residency status. Property location. Zoning urban, agriculture, business. Cash purchase thru owner. Financing thru a bank...the answer seems pretty fluid. How much for your apt? Could a non resident buy it? I may know someone.

Hi!
Is your property still for sale?
Best wishes,
Deborah

My morocain partner and I purchased a property in agadir although we don't live there. Admittedly he arranged the mortgage in joint names but no one questioned if either of us would use it as our main home. Plenty of our neighbours are from France, Belgium and uk so it is no problem for expats to own property. In fact they seem to welcome it. I know a few people who have sold on properties but it took quite a while. I believe they did it in the most part through word of mouth and advertising on their own websites. From experience I would exercise caution with some of the estate agents as we would in the UK. Some of them are a bit underhand to say the least.
Maybe consider renting it out in the interim? Might as well make it pay for itself.
Good luck with it.

Hi,
i have been looking for a house. do you have some photos and more details ofyour house. i an not view the house now as iam a broad