Catholic Church in Can Tho?

Is there a Catholic church in Can Tho where we can attend Christmas mass?

What happened to the relies on this thread???  I read there was 22 replies here, but I saw nothing.  Did the mods delete them, again, or what?  Can someone please shine some lights onto this???

As for the OP, the biggest Catholic Church in Can Tho is the one on the street right below the Quan Trung Bridge, near the fish market.  Just locate the bridge, then go onto the street right below it (on the Can Tho side of the Mekong River), then ask for the church.  It is where all Vietnamese Catholics in the city go for Christmas.

Thank you Wild-1

@Wild_1 > there were no replies on this thread. I contact you in pm. Thank you for your contribution on this topic :)

Don't mention it, guys.  I'm just passing on what cool expats had passed on to me.

As for the missing replies, you might want to check the replies counter, Christine.  I saw 21 Replies twice, before I posted mine.  Then, it went to 1.

Hi Wild_1 > technically if there were replies before your post, the OP "mal" should have received notifications on her thread. You can ask her if she has received any notification as i think that you might have confused numbers of replies and views.. ;) I can send you [privately because now we are getting off topic on this thread ]more proofs that there were no replies before your post on this thread if you want.

Hi Christine and Wild-1
Nope, I only received the notification regarding wild-1
May be wild-1 has noted 21 "seen" not "replied"
Anyway, thanks to wild-1 now I know where the church is :)