New to Porto area

Hello

Just a quick message to introduce myself.  My name is Gill and I have recently relocated to the Porto area and absolutely love it.  I am American and would love to hear from other expats.

Thanks

Gill

Hello Gillsant :)

Welcome to Expat-blog.

Your discussion has been moved to the Porto forum for better networking.

Regards,
Sheetul

Sheetul

Hello and thank you.  Earlier I received a message from Shelly and responded, but received a message saying the message is blocked until I connect several times on the forum and introduce myself.  I did just that, but I don't know if my original answer to Shelly was delivered.  Can you help?
Thanks

Gill

Hi Gill,

I guess it should be ok now ;)

Hi Gill,

I got your message.... but can't respond due to the same problem! Welcome to Porto...I've only been here 1 month and am loving it too! :) I'll keep you updated about the Porto Potluck....and in the meantime if you'd like to meet for coffee, let me know! :)

Gratitude,
Shelly

Hi,

a few informative posts on the forum and the PM system will be automatically unlocked. We explain everything here https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Hi, all!

I'm not technically an expat, as I'm both American and Portuguese, but I do need to practice my English and I'd be happy to show bits of Porto to whoever. Give me a shout if you're interested!

Hi spot, expat or not, welcome to Expat.com ;)

I am also new to the Porto area, and am taking portuguese immersion classes just off of Rua Catarina, but am living in Matosinhos with family. I am from California, and would love to explore the city with people, or get tips for where to go.

Thanks,
Jonathan