Transportation

Anyone know a company or persons, licensed preferable, who provide a daily pick up/drop off service for folks with no car in Bahrain? I've looked through the classifieds here and elsewhere and found a few numbers to ring. Thanks in advance.

Hi Knut

You're looking for a common trnasportation or a personnal one ?

Preferably personal. Pick up in morning, drop of in evening, to and from work essentially. Occasionally to take me out shopping for food or whatever on the way home. I have no need for a 24/7 driver. Got this guy at the moment I was put in touch with by my hotel driver, but he barely speaks a word of english so negotiating a price with him is quite hard.

Hi

nice to meet u here and pls let me know ur source n destination point so that i can chk with some drivers and let you know. Also let me know the duration like 6months,1yr. like that???  if poss pls gimme ur contact no.

tks

regds

ragav

Hi Knut, am pretty sure one of the women that I work withs husband is a driver. I'll ask her and let you know.
Cheers

Dear All
for any Transportation please contact me - private transportation

hello i will like to know about what kind of transportation are u talking i was interested in transport from spain to bahrein if there u do like this i will be interested in information thanx for all my email is [email protected]

You want to be driven from Spain to Bahrain? A bit far don't you think..? I'd suggest flying.. ;)

nooooooo !!!! hahahah u are crazy!?!?!?
im interested in export spanish products like oil olives honey cheese and things like that i i thought u all was talking about transport of this kind
:) thanx for ur quickly ansawer u make me soprice haahahaha

man this is getting confusing... what transport is needed and is it for olives or for u.. u need to fly down

I think she wants to export spanish goods to Bahrain..or import spanish goods to bahrain. I am sure things like Cheese are not great for shipping by boat. There are plenty of air freight companies you can contact. I suggest asking Google..then get in touch with the Bahraini customs department and see about import taxes/rates, etc.

Have you checked whether or not the things you wish to export/import are not already available? Would people be willing to pay as much as your products will end up costing due to the freight and tax charges most likely incurred along the way? Will you be able to sell enough for it to make financial sense? Bahrain isn't that big and potneital for growth is minimal. It's like selling your products in 1 city in Spain (or anywhere else for that matter)..how many shops will you be looking at stocking?