Can someone help me sort this out

Hi
My name is ephraim mtafya. A Tanzanian man living in Tanzania.
In recent days I replied for a job posted at this blog. And we have reached for a point where am asked to send 210$ for delivery of visa which I don't have.
Can someone here assist me? I accept terms and conditions.

What kind of visa are they getting for you, is it visit visa, tourist, or employment?

Short term employment visa. Do you think it is not a fake. Tell what are the process of international contracts

Hi everyone,

@ ephtaim - Please have a look at our article before making any decision > Useful tips to avoid being scammed.

Could you please report the job post that you have seen on Expat.com by using our " report " button.

Thank you

Stéphanie

I do believe it might be fake. If they really need you they will get you the employment visa with out a cost. The steps in getting employment visa is usually after signing a contract with the said company. They have to then go and get you the visa and send it to you so you did be able to enter on employment visa and easily start the procedural on getting your residency visa.

You are not to pay for anything to your employer on securing your employment visa, i smell i scam and as said you should be cautious in dealing with does people.

One word: scam.