Moving to norway

hi, how many days did you received from post the confirmation letter from skat after registering in national population registry? Thanks for the info

Hi Sol,

I received the mail in less than 2 weeks and my national identity number was written there too.

I registered my move on 10.06 and got the confirmation paper with my FNR on it dated 17.06. This was a move from another Nordic land so it might have been simpler than coming from other countries due to the agreements in place.

Thanks ann. Because I did not received mine yet. I applied last July 9, perhaps of summer holidays. I will just wait anyway.  Have a great day

sol368 wrote:

Thanks ann. Because I did not received mine yet. I applied last July 9, perhaps of summer holidays. I will just wait anyway.  Have a great day

you should basically assume NOTHING will happen in July :D I tried to sort out a somewhat complicated tax situation when I first moved but I kept getting the same answer- try again in August.

Less than two weeks, though expect a few days extra at the moment as its summer holidays here.

Thanks a lot. Hope it will arrive in August because I need that for norskurs.