Appeal in Norway

Hello everyone
Anybody have idea for appeal ? 3 months ago I have applied for skilled work visa in Norway. I have fulfilled all requirements as skilled worker but unfortunately o forget to attach my UDI employment form to the application and according to my job employment latter my work hours is 50hr per week, so it was denied.

After that my company has gave me a new offer latter and also reduce working hours 37.5. Also thay gave me UDI job employment form. So i have 2 new documents for the application.. I uploaded it on UDI website and also I received confirmation email from UDI.

Anybody have idea about waiting time coz I received confirmation email on 5 dec 2018 and till now I didn't receive any email .

3 months is the average time,

Thank you for response. I have one more question, what will be if UDI reverse their decision. Because according to mail of UDI which state that either thay reverse their decision or thay forward my case into UNE.

If UDI reverse decision and granted residence permit then how much time it will take ?

Or if thay send my case UNE then how much it will take !

3 months is standard waiting time. My case is strong. so, now is there any possibility to get decision early..?

Hi Ankit

I got the Registration confirmation they provide DUF no. I have enclosed all the documents as per UDI checklist and all the terms and condition cover for job requirement. Ankit how can I know that there will be missing something so that they are not processing my application.

Parmod Rawat

Hi there,

I understand your situation and the importance of getting clarity on your Skilled Worker Visa appeal. Your experience sounds challenging, but it's great that your company provided you with the necessary documents to support your application.

I have a couple of questions that might help others provide more accurate insights:

• Could you please share when you submitted your appeal after receiving the new offer letter and UDI job employment form?
  • How many days, weeks, or months did it take for you to receive the confirmation email after uploading the additional documents on December 5, 2018?
  • During this waiting period, were you able to stay in Norway, or did you face any challenges related to your residence status?

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I hope others who have been through a similar process can provide you with more information and guidance.

Unfortunately, as I am from a non-EU/EEA country, I had to apply from outside of Norway. However, if you are in Norway and apply from within the country, you are allowed to stay regardless of the decision.

When I appealed, it took three months to receive a response, which unfortunately was rejected because I did not have the authorization to work in my profession as an Electrical skilled worker.

However, after one year, I was granted the necessary approval and my company offered me a job again. I applied with a fresh application and received approval within a month.

I am currently residing in Norway and have been here for three years. I have also applied for Permanent residency and am eagerly awaiting a response.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm currently awaiting my skilled worker visa appeal decision and my student permit expires on August 31. Your timeline is insightful. I've also applied for a student permit as a backup. Your journey is motivating, and I'm glad you persevered. Best of luck with your Permanent Residency application.