How to stay in Norway when a marriage ends.

Hi, I moved to Norway about 7 years ago after meeting a Norwegian Lady online. Eventually we got married and we now have a 6-year-old girl.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find work and NAV have been unable to find me a suitable job. This is due to me having a disability.

Now I find my wife is having an affair and expects me to turn a blind eye.

I realize our marriage is coming to an end. We will end up divorced.

I need help/advice with the following please.

I am worried once we split up the Norwegian Government will revoke my visa forcing me to return to England.

As I cannot meet the terms to become a citizen of Norway due to me not having sufficient income, no income in fact.

Plus even if I can stay rental accommodation is so expensive. 

But I wish to stay in Norway and be a dad to my daughter.

How can I stay and be a dad?

Thanks in advance.

Speak with an immigration lawyer: It may be helpful to speak with an immigration lawyer who specializes in Norwegian immigration law. They can advise you on your specific situation and help you understand what options may be available to you.

Apply for a family immigration visa: If you are divorced from your wife, you may be eligible for a family immigration visa that would allow you to stay in Norway and be with your daughter. This visa would allow you to stay in Norway for a period of time and potentially work and support yourself during that time.

Apply for social benefits: If you are unable to work due to your disability, you may be eligible for social benefits in Norway. These benefits can help you pay for housing and other basic needs.

Seek support from community organizations: There may be community organizations in Norway that can provide you with support during this difficult time. These organizations may be able to provide you with financial assistance or help you find housing.

@kss251198 you have said it all, cos he has all rights to stay in Norway and to get support from Nav due to his disability