How may i find an Acupuncture centers around KL?

hello everyone, i'm living in KL and need to know a good chines doctors skillful in Acupuncture to visit them, anyone have an experience about that? please chare me your experience, thank you in advance :)

There is a Chinese medical division at Tung Shin Hospital (Bukit Bintang/Pudu) area.

Tung Shin Hospital  - List of Accupunturists

thank you Gravitas for the link.
actually i'm going to try the Acupuncture for the first time in my life, that's why i need to know more about the acupuncture centers in KL, how much it is clean and safe, its efficiency, its risks...ect?  please if someone have experience on this kind of treatment, please share me your experience. thank you in advance.

Yes I have used acupuncture. Hygiene is absolutely vital, which is why going to Tung Shin is really the only option. They  are not expensive and Chinese medicine can be covered by health insurance policies. Do not use casual places off the street because they do not use it correctly as a curative approach - more like a 10 session moneymaking system.  I found it a very helpful and usually 4-5 sessions are sufficient - after all it is meant to stimulate the body to heal itself. It can be a bit uncomfortable when the needles are inserted in some parts of the body, but only a short "sting".  Tung shin also offers the range of Chinese medicine approaches, including herbalism etc. You may also find some info on your yoga sessions as well as other oriental movement practices, e.g. tai chi, qui gong, etc.

ok Gravitas i'll contact this center :top:  , i'm thankful to you for this help.