Hepatitis B carrier allowed work visa to work in Malaysia?

Dears,

I need some information.

1- what kind of visas normally given by employers?
2- Any medical test required for work visa?
3- If Yes, Is a Hepatitis B carrier allowed to get work visa?

Many Thanks

Please do not address people as "dears" it is not a good way to address people. Say something like Hi Guys, Our friends, or anything but dears.

1- what kind of visas normally given by employers? EP or FWP
2- Any medical test required for work visa? definitely for FWP, sometimes for  EP
3- If Yes, Is a Hepatitis B carrier allowed to get work visa? Probably not in any position to do with food and beverage.

Here is info about FWP
http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main … ign-worker

Thanks for response Gravitas,

Actually I am specifically asking about Hepatitis B is tested for work visa or not?

Shall be thankful to clear the doubt

I could not find any related information in the give link.

Yes it will be tested as part of the blood work that is included in the medical. You can check out the website for medicals by going to the link above.

Thanks again,

I checked this link, I do not belong to any of these sectors (Construction, Plantation, Agriculture, Services, Manufacturing),

My sector is Telecommunication Engineering, Will I still be tested for Hepatitis B ?

Yes its for the type of visa - so everyone is tested.

You will be eligible to work under the "services" section possibly.

One more thing please

What is FWP and EP in little detail.

If no blood test required for EP, then I can request my employer to offer me that visa.

Many Thanks

Employment Pass (EP) requires a salary of RM5k per month, a University Degree, and 2 years relevant professional experience.

The employer may or may not be eligible to apply for an EP. It depends on the structure of their company set-up.

FWP - Foreign Worker Pass - see the link sent earlier

Its not my business but is there a reason you have not been treated for Hep B? Or if you have, do you remain a carrier forever?

The medicals now seem to take place in country of origin, so at least you know the outcome before spending time and money getting to Malaysia. You could check out one of the clinics which are listed from a link available on the page about FWP - see blue link above. You could ask about Hep B specifically to put your mind at rest. I am sure they will not charge for advice.

@Engr_MAsif hello sir i have b. Can i work in malayysia??