Regarding paying accomdation

hi  my name is harsha...actually i said i am looking for job...but nw i got the job.....but i need accomdation to stay...bcoz company wil provide me accomdation in december so up[to december i have 2 live some where as an paying guest or some sharing accomdation.so if u have any idea pls mail me  at [email protected] or call me at 0774218803 or post ur reply to this site i can view thanq

You have not mentioned where is your office located or where are you planning to stay. If you are in Dar Es Salaam you must plan yourself well as there will be traffic congestion every day.

hi..this is harsha ...i need details about paying guest facilities or sharing accomdation bcoz i alone cant afford ccomdation burden....my office is located in buguruni...i need to stay anywhere no problem,like clock tower,posta.....pls post reply urgent

Hi Harsha,

You can place an ad in the classifieds section of expat-blog :)

expat-blog.com/en/classifieds/africa/tanzania/rooms-for-rent

Maybe you can also try the following site and look under the "Flats for Rent" and "Students Accommodation" sections. advertising-dar.com/property

You should also enquire with the HR Department in your company to give you some leads regarding this issue. They might have some contacts to help you in this matter.

Cheers